Thornton-In-Lonsdale, Westhouse and the surrounding area are host to many businesses some of which are detailed below. If you have a business, live in the parish and wish to feature here then please email us on email@example.com with your details. It is free to advertise.
– ‘Shop, eat, drink, relax, enjoy’ – that’s the welcome message here at Country Harvest, your one-stop store for quality shopping, light bites and home-style lunches.
Gale Green Cottage
– Offers bed and breakfast holiday accommodation. Located between the towns of Ingleton and Kirkby Lonsdale.
– B&B in Ingleton, Farm Stay, Bryan and Nancy welcome you to our dairy and sheep B&B farm built in 1740.
Greenhall Riding Centre,Greenhall, Tatham, Lancaster. LA2 8RB. Tel: 015242 61594 Mob:07817 918234
– Greenhall Riding Centre is owned by mother and daughter team Jean and Rachael Easterby. Both have been riding and involved with equestrian pursuits for many years. The business features a riding centre to make full use of the stables and outdoor arena.
The National Charity for Lynch Syndrome
– We have a web page, are on Twitter and also have a support forum on Facebook. For those who do not know what LS is, it is hereditary cancer which in the main is bowel related – but it depends on what cancers ‘run in your family’ and can bring everything from brain to skin and everything in between.
Marton Arms Hotel
– The Martons is the ultimate combination of great beer, good cheer, hearty food and cosy country accommodation in a delightful Inn. The Marton Arms also scores very highly on the popular Trip Advisor website featuring 4 out 5 stars.
Ramwell – Classic Interiors
– Over 30 years of superb handcrafted kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and fine furniture.
– If you’re looking for any general classic car servicing and repair work in Lancashire / Yorkshire area then please do not hesitate to contact us. We pride ourselves on our great level of service and high standard of workmanship. It may cost less than you expect, so what are you waiting for?
– Located in a beautiful part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Westhouse Nursery is stocked with hundreds of lovingly home-grown plants. The heated indoor nursery boasts over 400 varieties of fuchsias, as well as perennials, shrubs, hanging baskets and terracotta pots.